Lets start off with DRESSES


This dress comes in many colors and has the option for cap sleeves or tank top. It is SO cute, vibrant colors and the material is light and airy. It's perfect for summer and fall events, yet still adorable for winter and spring with a cover up or denim jacket. You can't go wrong with this item! I have it in pink and tangerine.... and will get it in yellow and green, and possibly the red and ok ok ok I"ll stop, but really won't HAHA! LINKS are at the left of my blog!


It's SO hard to find an adorable white dress. The pictures on the Amazon website make it look like the entire dress is solid white, yet the bottom of this one is se thru, It does come with a lining that goes to the top of your knees, and I don't mind the see thru on the bottom but some might. The fabric is light and airy also, and looks wrinkly, its just the style. The belt is an add-on I just felt I wanted a spot of color on the dress, and any color goes with white, right!


I did try a second white dress that I added the link to also, I didn't like thee way the sleeves were on me, they were a little tight with the elastic, but it was still cute, so I'll still recommend it but I did return it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Associate!

In The Begining